Have you been suffering from moderate to severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) – described as active, inflammatory lesions/nodules (RECURRING BOILS) either in one axilla (armpit) or one inguinal (groin) region that require excisional surgery? These lesions usually start as red pea-sized nodules and are often mistaken as acne.
A Study Medication is being used that could improve your symptoms prior to surgery.
A study center in your area is currently recruiting interested participants. You may be eligible to participate if you:
* are between the ages of 18 and 65
* have at least 1 year history of HS skin lesions or nodules prior to baseline visit have at least 3 distinct anatomical regions involved with inflammatory (also termed ‘active’) HS lesions; including
* either an axilla (ARMPIT) or unilateral inguinal/GROIN region (limited to the inguino-crural fold and adjacent areas that requires excisional surgery, and
* with at least one of the other affected HS regions (e.g., contralateral axilla(ARMPIT), contralateral inguinal /GROIN region, buttocks, inframammary (UNDER THE BREAST) region;
* have at least 3 abscess and inflammatory nodules located in the contralateral axilla (armpit)/inguinal (groin) region or buttocks or inframammary (under the breast) region
Study Participants will receive reasonable travel and parking costs reimbursements.
To find out more, please contact:
WALLACE MEDICAL GROUP, INC